January 25, 2019
8 years of saving lives
PulsePoint is 8!
PulsePoint turns eight today and we want to celebrate! Our incredible growth and continued commitment to saving lives is made possible by the sustained support from our partner agencies. So, what better way to celebrate our birthday than by giving back!
PulsePoint Marketing Contest for CPR/AED Awareness Week (June 1-7, 2019)
We realize that great ideas don’t grow on trees and neither does money, so we’re offering $1000 grants to EIGHT agencies (in honor of our 8th birthday) that can outline exceptional PR and marketing plans for CPR/AED Awareness Week (June 1-7). Share your creative ideas (social media, traditional PR, marketing, etc.) to promote CPR, AEDs and PulsePoint in your community and we’ll help you fund them!
- Applications must be submitted by April 1 to email@example.com using the PulsePoint Grant Application Form.
- Winners will be announced by May 1.
- All applications must be executed in advance of or during the week of CPR/AED Awareness Week, June 1-7, 2019.
New PulsePoint Stats Webpage
We’ve grown a lot in eight years and in order to keep track, we’ve created a new stats webpage with all our most interesting statistics, updated in real time!
- Curious about how many CPR-activations we process a day or since we launched in 2011?
- Want to see how many people use PulsePoint Respond?
- Interested in learning how many communities are now PulsePoint connected?
Our new stats webpage will allow you to track our progress and can be a helpful tool when sharing information with community members and media. Visit pulsepoint.org/stats/ today!
PulsePoint: Now and Then
Learn more about the PulsePoint Foundation: our team, our Board and our history. Ever wonder how PulsePoint came to be? Check out this TED Talk video from PulsePoint founder and president, Richard Price.